🎥 Do you have videos? #
Please follow these steps. It’ll only take a minute.
📖 See also: #
- Where should I install PhotoStructure?
- How much free disk space do I need?
- What is a “PhotoStructure library”?
🐞 Found a bug? Need help? #
Open the chat or email [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
macOS installation #
- Download and double-click
- Drag and drop the PhotoStructure icon onto the Applications folder.
- Launch PhotoStructure from your Applications folder.
Windows installation #
- Download and run
- You’ll see the following dialog.
- After you click
Yes, installation will proceed.
- PhotoStructure will automatically launch after installation
Ubuntu Desktop installation #
Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 and 20.04 are supported. Fedora 32 should work. PhotoStructure for Servers is available for beta testers: contact us for details.
PhotoStructure for Desktop is distributed as an auto-updating AppImage. AppImages are self-contained, executable applications.
PhotoStructure.AppImageinto a directory where you’d like it to live, like
Set the file to be executable.
If you’re comfortable in a terminal, run
chmod +x PhotoStructure*.AppImage.
- Open the Files application,
- Navigate to the
- Right-click the icon and select
- Click the
Permissionstab, and finally
- Check the
Execute:checkbox and close the window.
Finally, launch the app, either directly from the terminal, or by double-clicking the icon.
If you’re having problems, there is an instructional video on the AppImage website, or contact us for help.