How to zoom in PhotoStructure
PhotoStructure has a several ways to view your photos at different magnification levels.
- Select a zoom level directly by clicking the loupe slider in the header.
- Toggle between fit and zoom by clicking on the center of an image or by hitting the
- Zoom in and out smoothly by holding down the shift key and spinning your mouse wheel up or down.
- Move your mouse over the image to pan your viewport.
- Touchscreen devices can use pinch and drag to zoom and pan.
- When navigating to a asset, PhotoStructure, by default, fits the entire photo or video to the screen.
- As you zoom in, a higher resolution image will be loaded in-place of the current image.
- When you rotate the current image, zooming is disabled to make sure you can see what you’re doing.
- When you’re viewing a video, zooming is disabled.
- The loupe slider is hidden when you’re using PhotoStructure on smaller screens, on touch screens, or when you’ve rotated your image or video (until that rotation is committed to your library).
- The zoom level is reset when navigating between images.
100%displays the image in “1:1”, or 1 image pixel to 1 virtual display pixel. If you have a HiDPI display, several display pixels will render a single image pixel.